January 29, 2020
What is MYCARE for Doctors?
What is MYCARE App?
MyCare is a revolutionary Healthcare Platform that connects patients to doctors through a secure mobile phone platform.
Not only can patients connect with their doctors – they can connect with their hospitals, pharmacies, and laboratories as well. Hospitals and Doctors can bring their care to more patients and get paid without the extra overhead. Patients have access to their pharmacies and laboratories at any time anywhere. Patients have access to all of their medical data- all through their MyCare app. The future is here: simple and seamless healthcare
What is MYCARE for Doctors?
MyCare connects doctors to their network of patients and allows the doctors to work in an umbrella model centered on the patient. My Care makes an umbrella model possible through a seamless flow of patient data. With MyCare doctors can store/view and send the medical data, such as test results, past prescriptions, medical documents, and more, with ease. All this data is stored and encrypted and can be accessed easily by you and your patient. MyCare’s electronic prescription delivery system helps patient users get the prescriptions they need in emergencies while also reducing their emergency healthcare costs. The goal of My Care is modest: put the patients first while instantaneously making it easier for the doctors.
The Flow: What Doctors Can Do With MyCare
Here is the complete flow of how doctors can connect with their patients for online video consultation.
- A doctor can register and login to the MyCare app as an individual doctor
- A doctor can connect with the patient to discuss their case history
- The doctor can chat and video consulting with a patient
- A doctor can see their patients list who sent a consultation request to them
- Doctor able to approve or reject the patient’s consultation request
- Once the doctor accept the consultation request, patient able to book an appointment for the video consultation
- Doctor gets a notification that the patient sends a consulting appointment
- Doctor approve the consulting appointment
- A patient will be notified that the doctor-approved the appointment
- Once the doctor approves consultation appointment patient gets a notification for the same. Now the doctor can consult with the patient via chat & video call
- A patient can keep their local doctor & their relative in a conference video call
- The patient can connect with a specialist doctor via direct video call
- After the video consultation, the doctor adds a prescription for a patient
- With My Prescriptions, the doctor can view their all prescriptions
- A doctor can upload a new prescription.
- The doctor can view their all patients document
- All prescription saved in MyCare Digital Passport that uploaded by doctor
- All prescription stored securely in MyCare’s digital passport and the doctor can view it anytime
- Doctor send notes to the patient with My Notes
- The doctor can modify the notes at any time and submit it to the patient.
- Also, a doctor can see their video calling data in the video call counter.
- With MyCare’s digital wallet doctors able to view their recent payment history, available balance and direct transfer to the bank from a wallet.
MyCare Benefits for Doctors
- Manage all of your patient records such as personal information, medical reports, medications, visit history, clinical notes, patient history, and other important data.
- My Care will easily handle all of your appointments and store/keep track of your important data.
- Doctors have access to your important medical documents through your digital medical history folder.
- These important documents include your various test results, screening images (X-rays, CAT scans, MRI, etc), and more.
- All this data is stored and encrypted and can be accessed easily by you and your doctors.
- Inbound Inquiry
- Zero (0) Investment
- Easily manage all of your patient data at one place
- Manage patient appointments easily with My Care
- Save and upload a patient’s prescription
- Save prescriptions that you send regularly
- Send reminders or notes to your patients